If you are having trouble pairing your Nike+ FuelBand SE or first generation Nike+ FuelBand with your mobile device, follow the instructions below.
- Make sure:
- Your mobile device is compatible.
- You've downloaded any available updates for the app.
- Your mobile device's Bluetooth is turned on.
- Your FuelBand's Bluethooth is turned on.
- With your FuelBand in proximity to your mobile device, press your FuelBand's button to complete the pairing process.
- If the issue persists, force-close the app and re-open to try pairing.
- If the issue persists, restart your mobile device and retry pairing.
If you are still experiencing problems, please contact us.