Nike+ Run Club connects you to your favorite music while you run. To listen to music with Nike+ Run Club, select your device below for instructions.
Nike+ Run Club for iOS and Android (mobile)
- On the Run screen, tap the music icon
- Choose one of the options presented:
- No Music: With this selection, music will not play from the device music app. You can run without music or run with music from another app, such as a music streaming app or the podcast app. Start the other app before starting the Nike+ Run Club app and get ready to run. You will still receive voice feedback during your run, but starting, stopping or pausing a workout will not affect the music app.
- iTunes: With this selection, you can select music from the following categories:
- Playlists: Music will play from a selected playlist in the device music app. The music starts when you begin your workout. The playlist run time allows you to know exactly how long your music will play while you run.
- Artists: Music will play from the artist you select. If you'd like, you can shuffle the artist playlist. The music will start when you begin your workout.
- Albums: Music will play from the album you select. If you'd like, you can shuffle the songs from the album.
- Powersongs: Add Powersongs for an extra boost of motivation to hit your goal.
- Shuffle: With this selection, you can shuffle and listen to your entire music library. The music starts when you begin your workout.
- Spotify Premium: With this selection, you can access Spotify's entire music catalog, saved playlists or set up a Pace Station. You must have a Spotify Premium account to use this option.
- Other App: With this selection, you can continue listening to music that's already playing in another app (for example, a streaming music app or a podcast app). You can also select this option, complete your workout setup, start your run, and then return to your iOS device's home screen to select a music app.
Nike+ Run Club for Apple Watch Nike+, Apple Watch Series 2, and Apple Watch
To access your music controls, swipe from left to right on the watch screen twice. From there, you can quickly pause, resume, and skip a song or activate a PowerSong that is playing on your connected mobile device.
Note: Your Apple Watch must be connected to your mobile device in order to access music controls.